Your Ad Here

Sunday 14 November 2010

Moving the fuse box

The fuse box is simply rotated 180 degrees so that it will be accessible when the front wings are on.

Original position


As you can the current boot layout of the toyota mr is in the way of where the ferrari front wing will sit. if it is left in its current position the fusebox will not be able to be accessed later on.

Moving the fuse box. This was simple by unbolting and turning it around.


New position allowing for the ferrari replica wings to sit in place.

1 comment:

Alan Curtis said...

I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Benjamin who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin granted me loan without delay. Here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com.