Your Ad Here

Saturday 13 November 2010

The beginning of my project ferrari 360 replica project

Well here is were the journey begins. August 2008 was the month in which i ordered my comprehensive body kit for my Toyota MR2 to ferrari 360 replica. I was actually going to order a f355 kit as my budget did not allow me you afford the newer 360 kit, however while discussing the f355 kit on the phone with a supplier I was notified that the price for the 360 kit had been reduced.

This was great news for me as the 360 kit is what i really prefered.
So immediately i too a trip to the supplier to view a demo car. I was very impressed with the quality of the build and so put a 50% deposit down immediateky so my body could be constructed by the fiberglass builders.
A month later i paid the balance and collected the body in a medium sized van.

No comments: